Monday 10 May 2010

Cute card & order card for 50th Birthday

I made this cute sheep Easel card last wednesday night when crafting with my friend, Christine. I quite like easel cards!
close up of sheep - baaaaaaa

side view

I was asked to make a card for Toni who's husband is 50 - motorbikes was one of his interests so themed it on that. Mongy is what was asked to be put on, honest!!! I gave it to Toni today and she really liked it - hope her hubby does too!!!

Close up of metal motorbike embellishment - god it was hard work finding one LOL

Inside of card - left it quite basic as I know Toni wants to put a poem inside.
Well, I managed to sell a few of my bags today which is great - I need to pay for my crown LOL. I've already put it off for 2 months because couldn't afford it - so really can't postpone again. Not looking forward to it. I'm a big yellow scaredy custard LOL
Well, I'm off now to do a few bits before John comes home from work.
Catch you all soon
Gay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment