Tuesday 15 June 2010

Fathers Day Cards

Hi, couple of Fathers Day cards I've made over the last few days. This one is decoupage 'Remember When' range. Looks really good but doesn't seem to photograph very well. This is for John's dad - hope he likes it. Got to think of something really special to do for his birthday this year - he's going to be 85!!!!


The brown card used for backing is gorgeous - really shimmery - not showing up at all.

This one is for my dad. We used to have a VW camper when I was younger - god we had some great holidays in that - me and my cousin sleeping in the hammocks above my mum & dad in the bed underneath and my brother and one of his friends out in the awning!!! God what fun!!!! Hope it brings back some memories for him - although ours was traditional orange!

Used little sentiment stamp by Personal Impressions and punched it out with circle punch and added some bling!!
Well I wish every Dad a very Happy Father's Day for Sunday and hope you are all spolit and looked after well xxx
On another note I have been a very, very naughty girl today!! Before 6am this morning I had spent part of next months wages!! I ordered 'The Cinch' - I just couldn't resist - it looks great. I know, I know I shouldn't have!!! I already have a Bind it All - but think I will have to sell that.
Can't wait for it to arrive so I can have a play!!!
Well, bye for now and I promise I'll try to be a good girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment