Friday 3 September 2010

Where has the time gone???

OMG !!! I am so sorry that I have not been around and have not blogged for so long - I can't believe how long its been.

To be honest I've not been having a good time - but I'm starting to feel better again so hopefully will start blogging again as I should LOL

No photos this morning - but I will try to put some on tonight or tomorrow - I've been making a few cards but not as many as I should.

Anyway, onto some good news - I WON!!!!! Over at Pink Gem Designs I won 4 gorgeous stamps!!!! Thanks very much Janet - can't wait for them to arrive to have a play with!!!!!

Well, I hope you all have a great friday (if I've got any followers left having deserted for so long!!) and will catch you all later

Bye xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment