Tuesday 7 September 2010

John's Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear John John, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!! My other halfs Birthday today!! also his twins LOL. This is the card I made for John - I hate doing male cards - never know what to do


Love this sentiment stamp - Penny Black

And this is the card for Alan - John's twin brother!! Popcorn bear is sooooo cute. Love my new ticket stamps from Pink Gem Designs.

Anyway, John liked his card - hopefully Alan does too. Having a nice day.

Will see you all later

Gay xx

1 comment:

  1. 2 fantastic male cards, hope they had a good birthday!
    Your blog is brilliant and will certainly keep popping back to see your new cards and thank you for becoming a follower on my blog!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete