Sunday 11 April 2010

Brothers Birthday card

Hi, this is a thank you card I made when crafting with my friend, Christine on wednesday night - I'd love a pair of shoes like that LOL. I made this card for my Brothers birthday which is on wednesday, he's a big Liverpool supporter but I always seem to do Liverpool themed cards so kept to football but not Liverpool image. Hope its ok.
I'm trying to take piccies of my bag charms to put on my blog for sale - I've created another blog just for these items and hopefully some other goodies at times for sale - mainly crafty but maybe other goodies LOL. I love shopping!!!! Hope to get up and running soon but its very time consuming taking piccies and labelling etc or maybe its just me thats slow......
Anyway, off to do a bit more before I go and cook Sunday dinner. Gay xx

2 comments:

  1. Well i laughed to myself when i saw the title my brothers card and slowly scrolled down to the pink stiletto! Both cards are fabby but i take it the secind one is for your brot.I'm sure he'll love it. Di.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards,love the shoesx

    ReplyDelete