Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter Box

I made a Easter box filled with choccies for John for Easter - first time made this sort of box so don't think its too bad for first attempt!! The bunny image was free stamp with Quick Cards magazine.
I filled it with 2 bags of mini eggs, 2 bags of mini smarties eggs, 1 bag of mini creme eggs and 3 creme eggs and 2 caramel easter bunnies!!! Should keep him quiet for a while LOL

I'm now finished work til next Tuesday - yippppppeeeeeee!!!!!
I'm at the gym tomorrow morning - got my mindset appointment - could be interesting!! then in the afternoon I'm taking my mum out to get some wool that she wants to make Beth a meerkat. I'll try and get a piccie of it once she's done it and post it on here.
On saturday I'm visiting a few different friends taking easter eggs round etc and having a catch up so looking forward to that. On sunday after been to the gym, going to my mum and dads for dinner so no cooking for me to do - bonus!!! then on Monday no plans as yet so may get time for some crafting hopefully.
Hope you all have a fab Easter and weekend. Gay xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah, bless i've done one for Speedy,they're like kids aren't they! Di.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats lovely!!! Great idea and I'm sure it will be loved

    ReplyDelete