Sunday 4 April 2010

More bag charms as promised

Some more bag charms as promised - I have lots of them but not sure how I could put them on as an attachment on my sidebar - I think that would work better but don't know how to do it LOL - if anyone can help with that, that would be fantastic!!! This one is made of golden coloured beads. The code is KC322 and it is £3.50 incl. free p&p.
This one is made of Amethyst and Swarovski crystals. Code is KC287 and it is £6.95 incl. free p&p.
This one is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is made entirely of Swarovski crystals in tanzanite and clear AB - so sparkly!!! Code is KC290 and it is £11.95 incl. free p&p.

another picture of KC290 - don't think it shows it any better though, sorry xx

This one is made up of red and clear and frosted beads, a lovely starfish in the middle. Code is KC269 and it is £4.95 incl. free p&p.
This is made of Malochite and Swarovski crystals in clear AB and Azure (I think thats what its called). Code is KC249 and it is £6.95 incl. free p&p.

This one is made of black & silver beads and has a black train in the middle. Great fun!! Code is KC238 and it is just £2.50 incl. free p&p.

This is made of Tiger Eye and topaz colour Swarovski crystals. Little Tiger Eye elephants - soooo cute!!! Code is KC150 and it is £5.50 incl. free p&p.

This one is made of green and yellow(ish) beads. Code is KC107 and it is £3.25 incl. free p&p.
If you would like any please email me here
Thanks Gay xx







1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy over the last year haven't you? Your work is fab and I am sure you will sell these. Do you not have a nice shop nearby that could sell some for you - or the hairdressers etc. Unfortunately I don't need any at present but I will put you in my favs so that when the time comes I know where to look. Keep up the good work, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete