Monday 1 March 2010

Card Order for 40th Birthday card





My friend, Toni, at work asked me to make her a 40th Birthday card for her friend. Wanted it to be something to do with football (supports Liverpool) and Beer - and not girly!!
Oh god - these were my thoughts to start with but I did it. I took the card to her today and she loved it - said it was just what she wanted and really would suit the lady who its for. Can't tell you how I chuffed I felt to get it right LOL
Would love to know what any of you think
Thanks x






1 comment:

  1. I am the lady (never been called one of those before!!) who the 40th card was for, I thought it was fantastic, best card I got for my 40th. I was so impressed that I ordered the 50th card that is on here for my friend. That card is also fantastic he will love it too.

    ReplyDelete