Sunday 21 March 2010

New Gorjuss Girls decoupage





Hi, hope you are all well. Not had time for any crafting this week - except for wednesday when I craft with my friend Christine for a couple of hours. Well yesterday I decided I really must do something so I popped to Hobbycraft afer going for some Reiki and had a good old nosey trying to find some inspiration. I was only going to look HONEST but then I saw the new Gorjuss girls decoupage packs so I had to buy one - it would have been rude not to LOL. I had a play last night and this is what I came up with, first time I've stickled my flowers as well. Oh I did buy an A4 really usefull box as well with dividers for all my scraps of paper and I sorted all that out last night so I'm now organised LOL!!!!
Got to go and pick my niece Beth up soon from my mum's and take her home and when I come back make sunday dinner (roast chicken) then hopefully have an hour or two tonight to do a bit of crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment