Sunday 7 March 2010

My Craft Room!!




















































I thought I'd show you my little craft heaven!!! Its not quite as I want it but its the best I can for now. Its very tidy for me so thought a good time to take piccies. There is quite a lot so I apologise if you get bored along the way LOL

Would love to know what you think of it - and any advise on how I could improve it!!

Anyone got any piccies of their craft room on their blog that I can pop over and visit????

6 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!!!! This is just amazing!!! You lucky thing! How wonderful to have a craft room, I love it!!! So much wonderful stash too! Love it all!
    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic room you lucky thing, mine is half the spare bedroom and it's an absolute tip! Di.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is some craft room :-) All those goodies! You are very lucky, I have three drawers of a filing cabinet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I think you could improve it by........... adopting me!!!!!!!!! It is perfect! Luv it, enjoy it hun x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowwwww wee craft heaven ,,,that looks the size of our bedroom you have some very lovely stash and toys to play with,,,I am sitting at my dinning room table ,,,have fun,,Ican dream...one day...x..Louisa...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you such a lovely space!

    ReplyDelete