Monday 1 March 2010

Cards made in the last few weeks
















Thought I'd post a few of the cards I've made over the last few weeks. Anniversay card made for my mum and dads 51st Anniversay which was yesterday. Love my copics at the moment - need to practice more - but having fun trying!!! Sweet and Sassy stamp - card I did for my friend Christine for her birthday couple of weeks ago. Forever friends birthday card I made for my mum whos birthday was on saturday. We went out for the day shopping and had a lovely time.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land Gay! Love the name! lol Your cards are beautiful. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Send me a PM on docrafts and I can try and help with regard to your blog if I can!

    Pottermad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards,thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with yours.Di.XX

    ReplyDelete